Construction of a new meter and regulation facility that is part of new distribution network. The project tied into an existing 20" main line with a new bridle assembly and involved the installation of of a new filter separator, two (2) regulation runs, a flow meter, two (2) odorant tanks, one (1) odorant building, as well as a new RTU panel.
- Highlander Energy was project General Contractor.
- Subcontractors: Electrical, Fencing, Painting.
- All pipe was shop fabricated and hydro tested.
- Setting of all equipment including Filter Separator, Odorant Tanks, Odorant Building, as well as Mainline Bridle Setting.
- Site excavation and installation of concrete piers, foundation, and sleepers
- Sandblasting and coating of underground pipe, welds, and fittings
- Performed tie-in to the 20″ main gas line and installed a new 20″ bridle assembly to station in a 30 hour shutdown timeframe.