Construction of a new grass roots compressor station facility that is part of a capacity expansion of a major interstate distribution network. Two (2) skid mounted, 10,727 brake-horsepower (bhp) natural gas-fired turbine compressor packages were installed along with all other project buildings, equipment, site piping, ancillary facilities, and utilities that support the complete operation of the facility.
- Highlander Energy was project General Contractor.
- Subcontractors: Electrical, Building Erection, Fencing, Insulation, Structural Steel Fabrication, Painting.
- All pipe was shop fabricated and hydro tested.
- Setting of all equipment including Compressors, Gas Coolers, PDC Building, Generator Building, Filter Separators, Intake Filters, Ductwork, Lube Oil Coolers, Fuel Gas Skid, and Blow-down Silencers.
- Site excavation and installation of concrete piers foundation in sleepers.
- Sandblasting and coating of underground pipe, welds, and fittings.
- Performed tie-in to the 24″ main gas line and installed a new 24″ drip assembly from existing meter and regulation station in a 36 hour shutdown timeframe.