This project was for the shop fabrication and field installation of the valve settings necessary to support the integration of well pads to new distribution pipelines. Work included:
- Shop fabrication and hydrotesting of all valve settings.
- Site clearing, grading, and preparation including ECD’s.
- Installation of pad access roads as required.
- Site excavation and installation of concrete piers and sleepers.
- Installation of all pipe spools as well as owner supplied valves and appurtenances.
- Sandblasting and coating of underground pipe welds and fittings.
- Sandblasting and painting of above grade piping.
- Delivery and placement of liquids storage tanks and associated piping.
- Site restoration with geotextile fabric and gravel.